MedSeg is free to use.
Intellectual property of Artificial Intelligence A/S (AI AS), Oslo, Norway.
Copyright protected. Closed-source software.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE TO ALL USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU START USING MEDSEG WEB-BASED APPLICATION (THE "WEB-BASED APPLICATION").
This End User License Agreement (this "Agreement"), is a binding agreement between Artificial Intelligence AS, Oslo, Norway and you (where "you" means (and "your" refers to) any individual or legal entity that exercises the permissions granted by this License).
BY USING THIS WEB-APPLICATION YOU CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION. ABSENT YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS BELOW, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO HOLD OR USE THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION.
- NO REDISTRIBUTION OF SOFTWARE. The web-based application remains the property of Artificial Intelligence AS. You shall not publish, distribute, or otherwise transfer or make available the web-based application to any other party.
- NOT AVAILABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE. Any use of the web-based application for commercial purposes in any form is not allowed.
- OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES. Artificial Intelligence AS owns and shall at all times retain exclusive rights to the web-based application. This License does not transfer, assign, or convey any intellectual property rights to you (e.g., it does not transfer ownership of copyrights or trademarks). You agree not to remove or delete and shall retain in the web-based application and any modifications to the web-based application the copyright, trademark, or other notices that are provided with the web-based application.
- NO CLINICAL USE. The web-based application is for academic research use only and is not approved for clinical, diagnostic or treatment purposes. You agree that you shall not use the web-based application for clinical, diagnostic or treatment purposes, and that any such uses are expressly prohibited.
- NO WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION IS EXPERIMENTAL IN NATURE AND IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT OBLIGATION BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS TO PROVIDE ACCOMPANYING SERVICES, UPDATES OR SUPPORT. ANY RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION IS YOUR SOLE RISK. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, FREEDOM FROM THE RIGHTFUL CLAIM OF ANY THIRD PARTY BY WAY OF INFRINGEMENT OR THE LIKE, AND ANY WARRANTY THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR RELATED EXPENSES WHICH MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION OR DOCUMENTATION, LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA OF ANY KIND, LOSS OF PROFITS, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, CORRUPTION, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA, FAILURE OF THE WEB-BASED APPLICATION TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PRODUCT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE.
Oslo, Norway. 18/05/2020.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS Contact Information. Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please contact at email@example.com
© 2020 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AS. All Rights Reserved. The web-based application and any accompanying documentation are copyrighted and protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.